March 9, 2021
Business Group Resources Now Offers Sales and Use Tax Recovery
The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber’s cost saving partner, Business Group Resources, now helps Chamber members recover lost revenue on Sales and Use Tax. Through a no-obligation free assessment, BGR will evaluate your business and identify any missed opportunities your business may qualify for.
Business Group Resources helps Chamber members identify opportunities to get money back through government mandated tax incentives and credits. Business Group Resources, will help your company identify how much money and how to get it through five different types of recovery, including Research & Development Credit, Cost Segregation Study, Empowerment Zone Hiring Credit, 179D Deduction, and now Sales and Use Tax.
Monitoring exemptions from state to state is extremely complex, resulting in many companies overpaying on purchases. As experts in the field, they ensure business owners like you take advantage of all available sales and use tax benefits through monitoring each state for exemptions.
Common exemptions for businesses include:
- Manufacturing machinery and equipment used in research and development, quality control, testing, wrapping and packaging, pollution control, and recycling
- Computer software, hardware, and maintenance on manufacturing equipment
- Expenses to repair and replace exempt manufacturing equipment
- Tools and utilities used in manufacturing and the manufacturing process
- Chemicals used in the production process
Now until March 15th, companies are eligible to have 2017 included in their review for three years of possible recovery. If your business made a large purchase in 2017 start the process before March 15 to get your 2017, 2018 and 2019 taxes included in your free analysis.
Take the free assessment and learn more about the Chamber’s Revenue Recovery Program with Business Group Resources to see how your business can get money back.