May 19, 2020
Cincy Next Announces Class 7 with 43 Participants
Cincy Next kicks off its seventh class with 43 participants. The eight-month program is part of the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber’s Harnessing Young Professional Energy platform (HYPE) and is designed for early career professionals seeking the meaningful growth needed to advance personally and professionally.
“This program is built to provide emerging leaders with the essential leadership foundations to get them to the next level in their career,” says Andrea Mersmann, HYPE Programs Leader for the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber. “Our top-notch curriculum is grounded in a civic-minded technique meant to develop the region’s young professional talent into tomorrow’s distinguished leaders.”
The Cincinnati Regional Chamber has a long history of equipping professionals with leadership tools to make an impact in the community. Amy Thompson, Senior Director, Leadership Programs for the Cincinnati Regional Chamber, says, “Our goal is to cultivate change agent leaders who are growing personally, and making a difference in their organizations, and in the community.”
The members of the 2020 Cincy Next class come from a wide variety of backgrounds, occupations, and local employers. They are:
- Reagan Anderson – Bartlett Wealth Management
- Jesus Avila – American Financial/Great American Insurance Company
- Hannah Boone – Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
- Stephanie Born – Beech Acres Parenting Center
- Andrew Coleman – Duke Energy
- Bailey Crane - Cassady Schiller CPA's & Advisors
- Jennifer Crombie - TriHealth
- Martina Desender - 84.51°
- Allison Dilbone - 84.51°
- Brooke Duncan - Uptown Consortium Inc.
- Conor Feldmann - Truepoint Wealth Counsel
- Cody Gausvik - Dent Wizard International Corporation
- Michael Golden - Cincinnati Port
- Paige Goodin - Greater Cincinnati Foundation
- Kate Gormley - Myriad Neuroscience
- Thomas Harlan - The Kroger Company
- Samantha Henke (Walter) - The E.W. Scripps Company
- Alex Hickey - AMEND Consulting
- Joshua Kellam - Fifth Third Bank Cincinnati
- Kaytlynd Lainhart - YMCA of Greater Cincinnati
- Jerod Lindsey - Citigroup
- Chad Long - Western & Southern Financial Group
- Audra Loomis - Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Courtney Lynch - Taft Law
- Kate Marrero - Mount St. Joseph University
- John Marshall - PNC Bank
- Samantha Molony - Women's Fund of the Greater Cincinnati Foundation
- Jon Myers - The Cincinnati Reds
- Laura Napolitano - Graydon
- Michael Nauman - Cincinnati Insurance Co.
- Darien Perrin - HYUR Staffing Services
- Mackenzie Pierce - Ohio National Financial Services
- Michael Rolfes - Fifth Third Bank Cincinnati
- Nicholas Roth - Foster & Motley Wealth Management
- Cal Russell - Messer Construction Co.
- Hannah Mann - Skanska USA
- Sarah Schweitzer - The Huntington National Bank
- Kasey Stewart - Western & Southern Financial Group
- Amanda Stubblefield - KMK Law
- Joe Violand - RedTree Investment Group
- Sayali Wazalwar - GBBN
- Mitch Wilcox - The Deciding Factor, Inc.
- Chanelle Williams - Paycor Inc.
Learn more about Cincy Next here.