November 3, 2020
Chamber Announces 2021 Board of Directors Nominations
Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber Announces
2021 Board of Directors Nominations
At the Chamber's Annual Meeting on November 16, 2020, members will be asked to elect 2021 Directors to the Board. Interested members are invited to participate in the virtual meeting, which will begin at noon. An RSVP is required to email@example.com and the link to participate will be sent to you.
The following existing Board Directors are nominated to an additional term on the Board:
- David J. Adams, University of Cincinnati
- Josef Allen, GE Aviation
- Troy Brodie, Western & Southern Life Insurance Company
- Michelle A. Gillis, American Financial Group
- Kevin C. M. Jones, Huntington Bank
- Kenneth McNutt, MadTree Brewing Company
- James W. Sowar, Deloitte LLP
- Amy B. Spiller, Duke Energy Ohio and Kentucky
- James A. Watkins, TriVersity Construction
- Warren Weber, PNC Bank
- James M. Zimmerman, Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
Nominated to assume new positions as Directors are:
- Maureen Bickley, Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Derrick Braziel, Pata Roja Taqueria
- Kerry R. Byrne, Total Quality Logistics
- Andrew D. Ciafardini, FIS
- Keith G. Dailey, The Kroger Co.
- Karen Forgus, Cincinnati Reds
- Stephen L. Hightower II, Hightowers Petroleum Co.
- Nerissa E. Morris, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Steven D. Mullinger, U.S. Bank
- Damodar Padhi, Tata Consultancy Services
- Barbara Smith, Journey Steel, Inc.
- Jeremy Vaughan, EY
- John R. Ward, TriHealth, Inc.
- Alexander M. Yastrebenetsky, InfoTrust
These nominated will join the following Directors fulfilling current terms on the Chamber Board:
- Cynthia O. Booth, COBCO Enterprises
- Sylvia Buxton, Perfetti van Melle
- Kevin W. Canafax, Fidelity Investments
- Christopher Che, Che International Group, LLC
- Timothy A. Elsbrock, Fifth Third Bank
- Leigh R. Fox, Cincinnati Bell Inc.
- Tedd H. Friedman, Katz Teller
- Lonnie Grayson, Environmental Safety Solutions
- Gregory W. Harmeyer, TiER1 Performance Solutions, LLC
- Andrew T. Hawking, Branch Banking and Trust Company
- Greg Herrin, Messer Construction Co.
- Brian Hodgett, The Procter & Gamble Company
- Lisa A. Knutson, The E.W. Scripps Company
- Patrick Lafley, Constellation Wealth Advisors
- Richard P. Lofgren, MD, UC Health
- Candace S. McGraw, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- John A. Moore, Moore Air
- Maggie Nichols, Eureka! Ranch
- Molly North, Al. Neyer
- Ben D. Parks, Jr., Parks Electrical Services
- James W. Price II, Empower
- J. Scott Robertson, RCF Group
- Liza D. Smitherman, Jostin Construction, Inc.
- Gerald A. Sparkman, d.e. Foxx
- Barbara A. Turner, Ohio National Financial Services
- Ashish K. Vaidya, Ph.D., Northern Kentucky University
- Thomas L. Williams, North American Properties
The Chamber's Nominating Committee is chaired by the Chamber’s Immediate Past Board Chair, Phillip J. Castellini, Cincinnati Reds.
Under Article II, Section 3 of the Chamber's regulations, members can - after obtaining the signatures of 25 members - file with the Chamber's Chair and President one additional nomination by November 11, 2020.
A reminder: Chamber 2021 membership renewal payments are due. If you haven’t already, please contact our Customer Focus Center at 513.579.3111 to renew.