November 5, 2019
Chamber announces 2020 Board of Directors nominations
At the Chamber's Annual Meeting on November 18, 2019 members will be asked to elect 2020 Directors to the Board. Interested members are invited to attend the meeting, which will begin at noon at the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber, 3 East Fourth Street, Cincinnati, 45202. A RSVP is required to email@example.com.
The following existing Board Directors are nominated to an additional term on the Board:
- Jessica C. Adelman, The Kroger Co.
- Stacey M. Browning, Multiply Impact Ventures/CincyTech
- Stephanie L. Ferris, FIS
- Leigh R. Fox, Cincinnati Bell Inc.
- Lonnie C. Grayson, Environmental and Safety Solutions Inc.
- Gregory W. Harmeyer, TiER1 Performance Solutions, LLC
- Lisa A. Knutson, The E.W. Scripps Company
- Richard P. Lofgren, MD, UC Health
- Candace S. McGraw, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- Mark D. Mumford, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Ben D. Parks, Jr., Parks Electrical Services
- James W. Price II, Empower MediaMarketing
- James R. Regg, GE Aviation
- J. Scott Robertson, RCF Group
- Thomas L. Williams, North American Properties
Nominated to assume new positions as Directors are:
- Karen Cooper, Onebridge
- Greg Herrin, Messer Construction Co.
- Brian Hodgett, The Procter and Gamble Company
- Patrick Lafley, Constellation Wealth Advisors
- Maggie Nichols, Eureka! Ranch
- Barbara A. Turner, Ohio National Financial Services
These nominated will join the following Directors fulfilling current terms on the Chamber Board:
The Chamber's Nominating Committee is chaired by the Chamber’s Immediate Past Board Chair, Phillip J. Castellini, Cincinnati Reds.
- David J. Adams, University of Cincinnati
- Josef Allen, General Electric
- Joseph C. Alter, AK Steel Corporation
- Gregory W. Battle, LCI
- Cynthia O. Booth, COBCO Enterprises
- Troy D. Brodie, Western & Southern Life Insurance Company
- Sylvia Buxton, Perfetti van Melle
- Kevin W. Canafax, Fidelity Investments
- Phillip J. Castellini, Cincinnati Reds
- Christopher Che, Che International Group, LLC
- Timothy A. Elsbrock, Fifth Third Bank
- Tedd H. Friedman, Katz Teller
- Michelle A. Gillis, American Financial Group
- Andrew T. Hawking, Branch Banking and Trust Company
- Stephen L. Hightower, Hightowers Petroleum Company
- Kevin C. M. Jones, Huntington Bank
- Kenneth McNutt, MadTree Brewing Company
- Jill P. Meyer, Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
- John A. Moore, Moore Air
- Molly North, Al. Neyer
- Julia W. Poston, Ernst & Young LLP
- Deepak Sharma, Tata Consultancy Services
- Liza D. Smitherman, Jostin Construction, Inc.
- James W. Sowar, Deloitte LLP
- Gerald A. Sparkman, d.e. Foxx
- Amy B. Spiller, Duke Energy Ohio and Kentucky
- Ashish K. Vaidya, Ph.D., Northern Kentucky University
- James A. Watkins, TriVersity Construction
- Warren Weber, PNC Bank
- James M. Zimmerman, Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
Under article II, Section 3 of the Chamber's regulations, members can - after obtaining the signatures of 25 members - file with the Chamber's Chair and President one additional nomination by November 11, 2019.