October 8, 2019
The Big College Event exhibitor deadline extended
The deadline to be an exhibitor at The Big College Event has been extended to Oct. 15.
The Big College Event invites thousands of regional college and university students to discover and explore Cincinnati with eyes wide open, introducing them to the many ways they can launch their careers, get involved and make connections in the Cincinnati region.
Be a part of the movement to show college students what Cincinnati has to offer! Exhibitors at The Big College Event will interact with thousands of students from more than 25 colleges and universities.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Employers seeking spring/summer interns & co-ops, employers seeking part-time workers, employers seeking future full time jobs
- Non-profits and community groups seeking volunteers
- Religious, interest and community groups seeking members
- Sports, Arts, Entertainment and Hospitality establishments seeking engagement from a college age demographic
- Start-ups, Non-profits, Small, Mid and Corporate entities seeking brand awareness
- Local tourism and community engagement focused teams seeking promotion of area assets
WHY YOU SHOULD EXHIBIT:
1. Local employers want easy ways to connect with college students and recruit talent.
2. A student who feels more connected to community is more likely to stay.
3. Students who have held an internship/co-op in Cincinnati find that Cincinnati exceeds their expectations.
4. Internship/co-ops positions better connect students to full time jobs.
SAVE THE DATE
The Big College Event
Thursday, October 24, 2019
Duke Energy Convention Center
Arrive anytime between 4-7 p.m.
SECURE A BOOTH NOW