Cincy Next Announces Class 5
Cincinnati Chamber program develops early career professionals
CINCINNATI – April 4, 2018 – Cincy Next has announced Class 5, its 2018 class. The program is part of the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber’s Harnessing Young Professional Energy platform (HYPE) and is designed for early career professionals seeking the meaningful growth needed to advance personally and professionally. 43 participants will begin the eight-month program today.
“Participants of Cincy Next Class 5 will focus on engaging with business leaders and each other,” said Marcus Thompson, HYPE programs leader. “Growing and strengthening networking and leadership skills is not only an investment for these young professionals but for the entire Cincinnati region.”
“We know that engaged young professionals are more likely to stay in our region, filling available jobs,” said Jordan Vogel, vice president of talent initiatives for the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber. “Cincy Next inspires our region’s next generation of leaders.”
The members of the 2018 Cincy Next class come from a wide variety of backgrounds, occupations and local employers. They are:
• Abdiel Acevedo - Allergan Inc.
• Laura Barfield - CVG Airport
• Tirzah Bartley - Tokio Marine HCC
• Robin Bonatesta - Cladwell
• Bre Booker - Financial Bank
• Michelle Bothe - Great American Insurance Company
• Danielle Brindisi - Phillips Edison & Co.
• Max Budig - Fifth Third Bank Cincinnati
• Zeb Copley - PNC Bank
• Oascha Cross - Hopebridge
• Adam Cruz - P&G
• Jenny Ehrman - The Cincinnati Insurance Companies
• Andre Elkins - The Cincinnati Reds
• Tim Ernst - U.S. Bank
• Meredith Fossett - Axcess Financial
• Kurt Gallant - Fort Washington Investment Advisors
• Eli Garland - Health Carousel
• Teddy Gumbleton - Cincinnati Opera
• Keith Hamberg - RiverPoint Capital Management Inc.
• Laura Heekin - TRA Design
• Jamie Heidrich - Fifth Third Bank
• Marissa Huffman - Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
• Jaclyn Hyde - 84.51°
• Tyler Hyde - Scripps National Spelling Bee
• Trish Ireland - Trish Ireland Interiors
• Nick Lennon - Cincinnati Public Schools
• Leigh-Ann Lewis - Empower MediaMarketing
• Makayla Long - Western & Southern Financial Group
• Sia Lor - Perfetti Van Melle
• Tony Miliano - Johnson Investment Counsel Inc.
• Olivia Moragne - United Way of Greater Cincinnati
• Jordan Patrick - Truepoint Wealth Counsel
• Chris Quigley - Messer Construction Co.
• Sam Rossell - Graydon
• Holly Ruscher - Myriad Genetics/Assurex Health
• Chris Saporito - Paycor Inc.
• Parker Smith - The Children’s Home of Cincinnati
• Katie Sprague - J.P. Morgan
• Danielle Stenson - Hospice of Cincinnati (TriHealth)
• Jay Studer - GBBN Architects
• Mariah Torres - Deloitte
• Marc Werner - Al. Neyer
• Ashton Williams - Contech Engineered Solutions
HYPE programming and Cincy Next are presented by Fifth Third Bank and community sponsor the YMCA.
About the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber is one of the nation’s largest chambers, representing the interests of 4,000-member businesses. Its mission is to leverage the potential of the business community to create economic prosperity for our region. The Chamber serves its membership and the Cincinnati USA community through leadership and professional development programs, government advocacy, festivals and events, regional vision and collaboration, money-saving benefit programs, networking opportunities and educational programs. For more information, visit cincinnatichamber.com.
Rich Walburg, Communications Director, Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber, 513.579.3194 Direct, 513.205.7424 Mobile, email@example.com