The 54 Leaders Chosen to Participate in
Cincinnati Chamber’s Leadership Cincinnati Class 44
54 leaders, representing a wide variety of businesses in the region, have been chosen to participate in Class 44 of Leadership Cincinnati, the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber’s premier leadership development program presented by First Financial Bank.
“Leadership Cincinnati, the Chamber’s flagship leadership development program, is an immersive learning experience for senior leaders in the region to deepen connections with each other and gain a deeper understanding of how to further advance our community,” said Amy Thompson, Senior Director, Leadership Programs with the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber. “Class 44 participants are coming in at a pivotal time to have courageous conversations and collaborate on ways to drive transformative change in our region.”
Nearly 2000 participants have graduated from Leadership Cincinnati since the first class in 1977. Many of these civic minded leaders remain engaged today and participate in the steering committee to help deliver the program. Class 44’s steering committee chair, Dr. Chris Lewis (Class 39), Vice Provost for Academic Programs, University of Cincinnati shared, “we are excited to announce the newest Leadership Cincinnati class as we know how critically important leadership is to the success of our region, especially right now, and are anxious to get them connected and engaged.”
The presenting investor of Leadership Cincinnati is First Financial Bank.
Leadership Cincinnati Class 44:
- Angel Beets, Partner, Gilman Partners
- Aaron Bley, VP of Community Relations, Cincinnati Association for the Blind & Visually Impaired
- Jamahal Boyd, Sr., Chief Executive Officer, The Crossroads Center
- Elizabeth Callan, Judge, Hamilton County Common Pleas Court
- Kate Chard, PhD., Associate Chief of Staff for Research, Cincinnati VA Medical Center
- Janet Collins, Partner, Turning Point Strategy
- Sara Cooperrider, Partner, Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
- Jeanetta Darno, Chief Diversity Officer, UC Health
- Dr. Zaria Davis, Senior Associate, Pretrial Justice Institute
- Joe Dempsey, Vice President, The Cincinnati Specialty Underwriters Insurance Company
- Phillip Denning, Executive Vice President, The Greater Cincinnati Redevelopment Authority
- Eric DeWald, Executive Director, GCF/HealthPath
- Jennifer Dougherty, VP, Transformation Strategy, FIS
- Chris Fladung, VP Price & Promotion, Assortment & Space, and Supply Chain, 84.51°/Kroger
- Lee Geiger, Attorney/Partner, Graydon
- Joe Girandola, President, Art Academy of Cincinnati
- Brian Golden, Vice President, Field Operations, Cincinnati Bell, Entertainment and Communication
- George Goldhoff, President, Hard Rock Casino Cincinnati
- Alan Greenwell, Office Managing Shareholder, Brixey & Meyer, Inc.
- Kristi Grimm, VP, Market Director, PNC Bank
- Beth Hartman, Senior Vice President, Treasury Management, Fifth Third Bank
- Stephanie Hogue, Chief Investment Officer, Bombe Asset Management
- Matt Hollenkamp, Vice President of Marketing & PR, St. Elizabeth Healthcare
- Colleen Houston, CEO & Artistic Director, ArtWorks
- Jenell Hubbard, Senior Business Advisor, Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
- Greg Huffstetler, Partner, EY
- Jamie Humes, Vice President of Marketing, Traditions Building & Development Group
- Danielle Ivory, SVP Operations, Ohio National Financial Services
- Jill Jansen, Director, Government & External Relations, Bon Secours Mercy Health
- David Johnson, President & COO, BHDP Architecture
- James Kezele, Attorney/Partner, Keating Muething & Klekamp, PLL
- Eddie Koen, President & CEO, Urban League of Greater Southwestern Ohio
- Adam Kuehne, Vice President, HGC Construction
- Chandra Mathews-Smith, Chief Community Engagement Officer, United Way of Greater Cincinnati
- Pamela McKie, Chief Operating Officer, The Children's Home
- Sasha Naiman, Attorney/Deputy Director, Ohio Justice & Policy Center
- Lisa Nolan, Executive Director, Dress for Success Cincinnati
- Amy Orr, Vice President, Talbert House
- Michelle Otten Guenther, President, Literacy Network of Greater Cincinnati
- Neal Patel, Member, Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Sujyot Patel, Partner, Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- Tiffany Porter Shabazz, Officer of Advancement and Strategic Partnerships, The Christ College of Nursing & Health Sciences
- Amanda Rassi, VP, Marketing, The Kroger Co.
- Chris Ritter, Co-Founder/Creative Director, C-90 LTD
- Adrienne Ruebusch, Vice President, Miller Valentine Group
- Karlee Schultz, SVP, PWA Managing Director, U.S. Bank Private Wealth Management
- Deepak Sharma, Business Head, Tata Consultancy Services
- Betsy Sundermann, Council Member, Cincinnati City Council
- Paco Tello, NA VP Manufacturing & Engineering, Perfetti Van Melle
- Sonya Walton, Economic Inclusion Vice President, Messer Construction Co.
- Kate Ward, President, Kroger Personal Finance, The Kroger Co.
- Rex Werner, Senior Vice President, Consumer Operations Director, Fifth Third Bank, N.A.
- Susan Whitman, SVP, Commercial Banking, BB&T Now Truist
- Aaron Zboril, Managing Director, Deloitte
About the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber is one of the nation’s largest chambers, representing the interests of 4,000-member businesses. Its mission is to leverage the potential of the business community to create economic prosperity for our region. The Chamber serves its membership and the Cincinnati USA community through leadership and professional development programs, government advocacy, festivals and events, regional vision and collaboration, money-saving benefit programs, networking opportunities and educational programs. For more information, visit cincinnatichamber.com.