The Cincinnati Chamber Announces the 2020-2021
WE Lead Class 15
WE Lead, the Cincinnati Chamber’s flagship leadership development program is proud to welcome its 2020-2021 class. Class 15 includes leaders from a diverse group of industries and backgrounds, comprised of 36 women representing 32 organizations. In its 14-year history, more than 700 women have graduated from WE Lead.
“This is an incredible group of high-achieving women who are ready to elevate their leadership even further. WE Lead will provide them with experiences and connections to help harness their momentum to positively enact change impacting their organizations, communities, and the region.” Said Amy Thompson, Leadership Programs Senior Director.
WE Lead, presented by TiER 1 Performance, is a 10-month executive leadership development experience for high-potential, goal-oriented women who are actively preparing for the next level of their career. Participants are high achieving women who are being assigned increasing levels of responsibility within their organization and are on track for future advancement.
Meet WE Lead Class 15:
About the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
- Kristen Bailey, CEO, Sweets & Meats BBQ
- Bridget Behrmann, Association Director of Wellness & Member Engagement, YMCA of Greater Cincinnati
- Alicia Bond-Lewis, Partner, Dinsmore & Shohl, LLP
- Peggy Brennan, Vice President, Creative Services, Ohio National Financial Services
- Quinette Brown, MSL, Training Manager / HR Professional, Urban League of Greater Southwestern Ohio
- Susan Claus, Sr., Marketing Manager, GMi Companies
- Margaret DeMichelis, Director of Grants, Cincinnati College Preparatory Academy
- Clarissa Doggett, Senior Director, Cincinnati Children's Hospital
- Larissa England, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Partner, E.W. Scripps
- Stacy Fehrenbach, Director of Marketing & Business Development, Mailender Inc.
- Megan Glowacki, Partner, Thompson Hine LLP
- Brandy Hanger, Director of Deli & Bakery, The Kroger Co.
- April Harper, Financial Crimes Compliance Risk Manager, U.S. Bank
- Jamie (Ritter) Horn, Director of Marketing, Johnson Investment Counsel
- Helen Kemp, PhD, Director, R&D, P & G
- Molly Kroeger, Senior Marketing Manager, Formica Group
- Kimberly Lach, Senior Director Total Rewards & HRIS, Quotient Technology Inc.
- Sarah Landsman, VP, Customer Foundations, 84.51°
- Erin Lickliter, Director, Associate Communications & Engagement, The Kroger Co.
- Danielle Losos, Marketing Manager, REDI Cincinnati
- Tanya Mack, Director, Global Physical Distribution, P&G
- Stacy Maness, Owner-Operator, Plank Pilates Yoga
- Karen Martinez, Senior Scientist, P&G
- Jamie Myers, Market Director, GBBN Architects
- Johanna Navarro, Corporate Engagement Manager, United Way of Greater Cincinnati
- Erin Nowak, Outreach Center Program Manager, The Society of St. Vincent de Paul
- Rachael D. Sampson, Vice President, Commercial Banking Relationship Manager, KeyBank National Association
- Yelana Sepeck, Senior Underwriting Manager, The Cincinnati Insurance Companies
- Jennifer Sheffel, Finance Manager, Peter Cremer North America LP
- Allison Sternad, Director of Marketing & Sustainability, Melink Corporation
- Sanna-Rae Taylor, Attorney, Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
- Natalia L. Votaw, Director, BKD, LLP
- Tammy Waldron, Director, Center for Excellence, Senior Instructional Designer, Quality Matters Coordinator, The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Nikki Williams, Chief of Staff / VP Community Relations, Community Action Agency
- Alex Wilson, Director of HR, Graeter's Ice Cream Co.
- Shannon Zaccaria, Senior Finance Manager, VP, Fifth Third Bank
The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber grows the vibrancy and economic prosperity of the Cincinnati region. It does this by serving as a bold voice for the interests of its 4,000-member businesses and their more than 300,000 employees. The Chamber is committed to expanding the region's talent base by attracting new residents and finding new ways to connect employers to skilled workers. And, by harnessing the power of Cincinnati USA’s unique offerings, implementing regional vision, and through intentional inclusion in everything we do, the Chamber is on a path to help transform this region into the hottest city in America. For more information, visit www.cincinnatichamber.com