WE Lead is a 10-month leadership development experience for high-potential, goal oriented women who are actively preparing for the next level of their career. Participants are high achieving women who are being assigned increasing levels of responsibility within their organization and are on track for future advancement.
APPLICATIONS FOR 2023 ARE OPEN
Questions? Contact Devona Stripling at firstname.lastname@example.org
WE Lead women will:
- Advance ability to understand colleagues needs and offer effective support.
- Be a part of a community of women who will share stories of perseverance, offer support, and provide counsel on career advancement strategies.
- Build a development plan with clear vision and mission, accomplishment statements, action steps, and measurements for success.
- Connect with other women leaders to share strategies and support.
- Deepen self-awareness of professional/personal strengths and assets.
- Enhance leadership skills and improve positioning for leadership roles.
- Identify obstacles to professional and personal growth and develop strategy to overcome.
- Learn tactics to help leverage personal strengths for career advancement.
WE Lead uses a combination of professional development and executive coaching focused on enhancing self-awareness to discover and understand individual strengths and communication styles.
Participants learn leadership skills and strategies unique to their personal and professional development, in order to become extraordinary leaders in their organizations and community. The WE Lead Mastermind Coaching process is guided by an impressive team of executive leadership coaches who create a safe and confidential space for important, life-changing conversations to take place
- Kickoff reception
- Overnight retreat
- 5 full-day sessions,
- 4 half-day facilitated mastermind group coaching sessions
- 2 private sessions with a professional coach
- Graduation ceremony
2023-24 Program Schedule:
September 12, 2023 – Opening Reception & Kickoff (3-5:30 PM)
September 28-29, 2023 – Overnight Retreat at Hueston Woods (9 AM Thursday to 4 PM Friday)
October 10, 2023 – Class Session (8:30 AM-4:30 PM)
November 14, 2023 – Coaching Session (8:30 AM-Noon)
December 5, 2023 – Class Session (8:30 AM-4:30 PM)
January 9, 2024 – Coaching Session (8:30 AM-Noon)
February 6, 2024 – Class Session (8:30 AM-4:30 PM)
March 5, 2024 – Coaching Session (8:30 AM-Noon)
April 9, 2024 – Class Session (8:30 AM-4:30 PM)
May 7, 2024 – Coaching Session (8:30 AM-Noon)
May 21, 2024 – Class Session (8:30 AM-4:30 PM)
June 4, 2024 – Graduation (3-5:30 PM)
for Chamber Members
*Scholarships are available to those who qualify. Partial scholarships may be available for those with financial need. Payment plan options are also available. Fee includes all meals, facilities, materials, etc. For more information, contact Devona Stripling at email@example.com.